Nurse Home Manager
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 65000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 21 Apr 2020
- 15 Jul 2020
Up to £65,000 p/a | FT Days | Respite Care – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A charitably run respite care service in Southampton is currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD nurse-qualified Home Manager.
The home is rated “Good” by CQC and provides short-term care packages to adults of all ages with a diverse range of care and support needs.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days
• A fantastic annual salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience
• Mainly Monday to Friday but could be any five days out of seven to cover the operation as required
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• Employer contributory Pension
• Free parking
As Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC registered Nurse Adult /General /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Demonstrate proven experience in a managerial role in a UK care home setting, ideally with experience in respite care
• Excellent organisation, administrative, written and verbal skills
• Confident managing care, with good understanding of CQC essential standards
• Able to lead and develop a team
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Home manager in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBournemouth, Dorset, England
Residential Home Manager (Elderly and Dementia care) Location - Bournemouth ...
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Learning Disabilities Registered Manager£40kLeicester** Must have Strong experience working within Learning disabilities ** Job Des...
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentIlford, Greater London, England
INTERIM LEARNING DISABILITY MANAGER £ 50 k -RESIDENTIAL SERVICE We are looking for an Interim Learning Disability Manager for East ...