Evening Care Worker
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 8 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 Jan 2020
- 8 Feb 2020
An opportunity is available for an Evening Care Worker to join Better Healthcare Services in and around Peterborough areas.
We provide Domiciliary Care services to a range of adults including elderly and disabled services users in their own home. We offer assistance with personal care, companionship, meal preparation and domestic tasks.
* You must be willing to provide personal care to both Male and Female clients
* Own transport is desirable but not essential.
* Experience preferred but not essential as full training is provided
* All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
* Competitive hourly rates offered between £8.50 - £8.75 depending on hours worked
* Full training is given leading to a Certificate in Care
* Career progression.
* Free uniform
* 28 days paid holidays
* All PPE provided
* Paid Mileage
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered then please send your CV to Apply-Reference
Ref: Dompet - Evenings