Childrens Home Manager
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 38 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Aug 2019
- 7 Sep 2019
NEW EBD Home
Upto £36,000 per annum plus bonus
Purosearch is currently seeking an exceptional Children's Home Manager to demonstrate your skills, talent and kindness.
My client is looking for a Children's Home Manager for a brand new home in the village location of Forton near Preston; the home is due to open in October. This will be a 5 bedded EBD home which is located close to the M6 and would be easily accessible from surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for the Children's Home Manager to be part of the journey to get the home prepared and opened, recruit your own team and make decisions on the placements of children into the home. You will be supported and mentored along the way.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:-
• This role would suit a deputy manager looking to step up or a manager looking for a new challenge.
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills and have an excellent understanding of Ofsted regulations for Children's Homes.
• Ideally - To have completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 4/5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of upto £36,000 per annum & bonus
• Training, Development and career progression
• To work for a client who has a positive and optimistic ethos.
• Good annual leave entitlement
To apply please contact Kathy on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
General Manager | Residential Care Home | Good CQC Preston, Lancashire Salary: £50k - £60...