Support Worker - Railway Tce Complex Needs and Hospital Discharge
North Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 9 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 8 Aug 2019
- 5 Sep 2019
Seven Social Care are currently looking for a felixable Support Worker in the North Shields area. The role is initally for 6 weeks with a possible extension. The role is £9 an hour plus holiday pay.
As a Support Worker, you will be woring with clients who are ex-offenders and have a support need, such as mental health. You will be part of a team and have access to manager advice 9-5 for support out of hours. This role may include working some Saturday's and bank holidays between 8am-8pm.
* To work alongside clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) in a person centred way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
* To assist clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) with practical tasks based upon their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan.
* To provide flexible support to clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
* To implement the client / families or children and young people (as appropriate) support and safety plan, as developed by the Support Coordinator and inform and contribute to support planning reviews and assessments through effective communication with the co-ordinator or line manager and client.
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: Previous experience of providing support for vulnerable people.
* Compliance: Up to date DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.