Service Administrator at Figbury Lodge in Poole
Poole, Dorset, England
- £ 9.5 - 9.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 8 Aug 2019
- 5 Sep 2019
BCP Council and Shaw healthcare are now working in partnership to dramatically improve services for people with dementia. Figbury Lodge will provide the best quality and state-of-the art accommodation and care for people living with dementia and others with long term residential and nursing care needs.
Shaw healthcare were chosen for this project because of our high quality nursing and residential care and our focus on developing our people to manage and deliver care. We keep the individual at the centre of all we do in delivering our core values of Wellness, Happiness and Kindness. Together we will provide our high level service and deliver these innovative Community Care Hubs for the people that require a little bit of extra care and support.
We are now recruiting for a Full Time* Administrator to be a part of delivering this exceptional service in our Hub based in Poole – opening September 2019.
36 Hours per weekMain responsibilities
What do I need to be like and able to do..?
- Processing invoices
- Processing time sheets
- Secretarial filling,
- PA duties to the Home Manager;
- Communicating with head office departments in relation to Fees, purchasing and stock control, financial, payroll, HR and other relevant matters affecting the Home;
- Cash finances (petty cash, amenity fund, residents cash);
- Coordinate collation, validation of time-sheets with the Home Manager;
- Essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As the role requires work with vulnerable people your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Do I need previous experience?
We do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience of working as an administrator, although previous experience in a similar role or administrative qualifications would be desirable.About the company
Why Shaw healthcare?
We are one of the UK’s leading Health and Social care providers who deliver a wide spectrum of care in a variety of purpose-built care environments; care homes for the elderly, specialist dementia units, mental health units and low secure psychiatric hospitals.
We highly value the wonderful contribution of our employees who stay with Shaw healthcare. They enable a high level of continuity of care for our service users. Continuing relationships between our employees and service users and their families are fundamental to the quality of the care we provide.
We recognise this in our Employee of the Month programme, local Shining Stars and our famous Annual Star Awards. Our unique biannual incentive scheme paid to all staff in our services that meet our high quality standards.
Shaw healthcare have an excellent employee benefit package, which includes:
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus
- Full paid induction programme
- Work towards a QCF qualification and excellent development/promotion opportunities
- Our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to ?£1000)
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Pension scheme
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme to all contracted staff including face to face counselling
This job was posted to Care assistant in Poole, Dorset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 14.41 - 14.41 Per hourFull timeContractSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
DPHC Locum Healthcare Assistant Level 3 - Larkhill Medical CentreHealthcare Assistant - Essential [... Click Apply...] have Nation...
£ 17,500 - 20,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Healthcare Assistant, Surgical Ward - Private Hospital Southampton £17,500 - £20,000 pa + Pension Scheme, Onsite Gym, 25 Day...