General Manager - Complex Care Home
Launceston, Cornwall, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Aug 2019
- 7 Sep 2019
Kernow House is a beautiful, 85 bed purpose-built care home that is looking for a strong and proven manager to help turnaround the home. The home has great potential and is a fantastic opportunity for a manager who thrives on change.
The team provide care for older people, including those living with early on set dementia, as well as younger people with physical disabilities from the age of 30. The home has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the people who live here. The Millaton Suite at Kernow House specialises in the care of individuals who are experiencing challenges and changes associated with Huntington's disease and other similar neurological conditions. Our St Piran's Suite cares for individuals who are experiencing the challenges and changes associated with their dementia
As a General Manager you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care our residents deserve. Reporting into the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out creative marketing strategies.
Ideal experience and attributes:
• An experienced healthcare professional who is a proven and passionate manager
• An inspirational leader who can effectively lead a team
• Focussed on delivering the highest quality of care
• A registered manager with a solid background working within healthcare
• Able to create strong links within the local community
• Confident in building strong relationships with CCGs, CQC, and safeguarding
• Able to demonstrate successfully managing a commercial business within the private healthcare sector
• A hands on manager who is approachable, with a good blend of compassion and resilience
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best benefits packages in the healthcare sector:
• The opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary in bonus with our profit share scheme
• Automatic entry into Barchester's Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
• 8% ER Pension Package
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee
If you are passionate and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a provider that delivers the quality of care you would expect for your loved ones, Barchester is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
This job was posted to Home manager in Launceston, Cornwall, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLaunceston, Cornwall, England
We are looking for a Registered Manager to manage a Medium size Nursing home in the Devon and Cornwall Area . Salary is based on Ex...
£ 30000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPadstow, Cornwall, England
We have Several First Class Opportunities with Passionate Residential and Nursing Home Providers in the CORNWALL AREA ? Here are a ...
£ 34000 - 39000 Per yearFull time...PermanentIvybridge, Devon, England
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER - IVYBRIDGE -DEVON -RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 34-38K - IVYBRIDGE -DEVON Looking to take the Next Step ? Manager or ...