Senior Care Assistant - Bristol - £10.25ph
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 10.25 - 10.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Aug 2019
- 4 Sep 2019
Senior Care Assistant - Bristol
Role: Senior Care Assistant
Hourly Rate: £10.25 per hour
Hours: 33 per week
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free uniform and DBS provided
Have you got a naturally caring and empathetic personality? Charlotte at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join the team at a Nursing Home that provides care and support for the elderly with varying care needs, some of whom are living dementia.
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. You will be an experienced Care Assistant with an NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the residents.
Role requirements for the Senior Care Assistant:
• Supporting and supervising the care assistant team
• Managing rotas
• Training and development of the care assistant team
• Developing therapeutic relationships with the residents
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
Skills/Qualifications for the Senior Care Assistant:
• Experience working in a similar care environment
• Experience in elderly care
• Experience running shifts
• Experience in administering medication
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
• NVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
For more details on this opportunity please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor simply apply below and we will contact you!
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 8.21 - 8.21 Per hourFull timePermanentRadstock, Somerset, England
Care Assistant Beautiful Elderly & Dementia Care Home with Nursing Full Time Contracted Hours Days & N...