Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 49500 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Aug 2019
- 4 Sep 2019
6 month term
Upto £50,000 per annum
We are looking for a dynamic Turnaround Care Home Manager to join a progressive, well established and reputable provider of Care.
What's in it for you as Turnaround Manager:-
• Excellent salary of Up to £50,000 per annum.
• Well established provider of care.
• Training and career development
• Company discount schemes and offers
• Accommodation available
The Turnaround Manager will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven track record of turnaround experience.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• Good knowledge and background of the care sector.
• Relevant Professional qualification.
• You will need to have turnaround experience.
Duties for the role of Turnaround Manager will include:
• The role will be to support the Registered Manager.
• Staff management/appraisals/Training.
• Care plans/reviews/meetings.
We are now looking to recruit for a Turnaround Manager for a medium service; the home has recently been refurbished and is beautifully presented, with a lovely warm, welcoming and pleasant feel with modern facilities. My client will offer a competitive salary of upto £50,000 per annum; this role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career.
My client is seeking a pro active individual, someone who is committed to developing and leading a team and the care home and who is equally ready for a new and exciting challenge.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply