Social Worker, Duty/DCP, Waterford
- € 17.62 - 35.08 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 2 Aug 2019
- 30 Jan 2020
Social Worker – Dedicated Contact Point teams, Waterford
On behalf of the Child and Family service, Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a number of Social Workers for long term locum assignments with the Dedicated Contact Point teams (duty & referrals) based in Waterford.
These roles offer immediate interview and flexible start dates. Applications from 2019 graduates welcome
The Social Worker would be required to consider alternative pathways for children and their families such as; meitheal, PPFS and working with partner agencies.
The Social Worker would be required to complete visits, interview and meet children and their families and formulate and assessment based on the information gathered.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Application for registration / recognition of qualifications with CORU required to be considered for a Project Worker role
- Full membership of CORU to be considered for a PQSW role
- Some experience working within children and families service would be preferable, university placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence desirable
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352