Care Supervisor (Senior Carer/HCA/Healthcare Assistant)
Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 12 - 12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Jul 2019
- 22 Sep 2019
40 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Carer/HCA with leadership experience to work as Care Supervisor in their large elderly and dementia nursing home in Kingston Upon Thames.
Details of this Care Supervisor (Senior Carer/HCA/Healthcare Assistant) position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Predominantly day shifts
• Great hourly pay rates of £12
• Free uniforms and eye tests
• A company pension scheme and life insurance
• A loyalty and retention bonus of £500 per year
• Cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
• Excellent training and development opportunities and support to professionally develop
• Some great retail, leisure and holiday discounts
As Care Supervisor, you will be responsible for a team of Care Assistants and will coordinate and manage care, in addition to undertaking some hands-on care work to meet service needs.
The home caters to a high-end clientele and offers a 5* Hotel lifestyle and the post-holder will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment at your disposal.
Applicants for this Care Supervisor (Senior Carer/HCA/Healthcare Assistant) post should meet the following person specification:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, ideally in addition to Level 3 studies
• Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care setting with leadership experience
• Qualified to and experienced in medication administration
• Demonstrate a proactive, positive and accountable approach to care and leadership
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confident and assertive as a leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.