Service Manager (Non-Nurse)
Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 27 Jun 2019
- 27 Jul 2019
40 Hrs | Days | Young Adults MH/Trauma Service
A Service Manager is required to lead and develop a specialist facility in Kingston Upon Thames which provides supported living and therapeutic care to young adults with histories of trauma and complex presentations.
The very small service provides a happy and positive home for young adults, who have structured therapeutic programmes to enable them to build relationships, learn and develop and develop life skills.
What the successful Service Manager will receive and details of the role:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only, with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
• A great annual salary of £40,000
• A workplace pension scheme and some great staff benefits
What the home is looking for in a Service Manager:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a leadership role within a Young Person’s health and social care setting, with experience working with young people with emotional, behavioural and/or mental health problems and an understanding of their requirements
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4 in Children and Young People or a recognised equivalent
• A strong leader and able to lead, develop and motivate teams and able to effectively train staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive relationships with colleagues and service users and confident diffusing challenging behaviours and potentially violent behaviour
• Well organised and able to effectively manage budgets and resources and maintain accurate records
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.