Supervising Social Worker
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jun 2019
- 25 Jul 2019
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work in East and West London.
Supervising Social Worker aim is to safeguard and protect the welfare and safety of the children in our care and assist them to achieve optimum individual outcomes. To be able to participation in recruitment campaigns that target for fostering. Participation in presentation of preparation and ongoing training programme for foster carers and colleagues. It is essential for the Supervisor Social work must do regular visits to support foster carers, including their own children. This to include managing the foster carer in their adherence to the policies and procedures, and their completion of essential paperwork required as part of their task. To provide timely, accurate and precise reports for case conferences, panel meetings or other meetings as required (including court reports), and the timely completion of annual review and exemption paperwork. Instigation and completion of the annual foster carer reviews. This includes the updating of all statutory checks when required. Also be able to participate in senior strategy meetings as required.
The work role includes:
- To work in partnership with local authority social workers and ensure that foster carers follow any requirements to meet the child's welfare needs.
- To keep clear records and comply with agency policy, apply the legislation and Ofsted requirements
- To carry out Form F assessments and present them to the fostering panel
- To visit the foster home when required, see and speak to children young people in placement
- To plan in advance and prepare all paper work for annual foster carer reviews by carrying out all the necessary checks of the foster home in advance of a review.
- Immediate interviews
- Providing flexi arrangements to work from home and to be in offices based in West or East London twice a week!
- You get offered a Competitive salary
- You are provided with robust training opportunities and growth within the Organisation
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience of Childcare legislation and Regulations
- National Minimum Standards
- Qualification in Social work and current HCPC registration.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience in children services/ foster care
- To be able to assess, analyse, and plan, co-ordinate deliver packages of support
- To be able to manage a full and complex caseload
- Have a good knowledge of the issues and risks faced by children in care and the procedures to manage these.
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentLambeth, London, Greater London, England
Greater London Fostering We are looking for a qualified social worker to join our South London fostering team. Benefits include: - ...