Senior Practitioner - Assessment Service
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 33.64 - 33.64 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jun 2019
- 30 Sep 2019
- To ensure that all vulnerable children in need and children in care receive a service that reflects the Department’s commitment to safeguarding and putting the needs of individual children first
- To model good practice that reflects a value based approach to working with children and their families and is child-centred
- To work in partnership with service users, to undertake focused assessments, plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures
- To work directly with children and young people to establish their wishes and feelings, using a variety of techniques, as required
- To work within accepted standards of customer care and to provide a respectful and sensitive service at all times
- To maintain accurate and up to date records in line with Data Protection legislation and use the Integrated Children’s System to promote effective case management
- To prepare reports for meetings, i.e. Child protection conference, strategy meetings, Children in Care Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the set timescales
- To keep up to date with research findings and new thinking within the social work field
- To be available for supervision, as required and to prepare for supervisory sessions, as required by the Team Manager
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.
This job was posted to Social worker in Enfield, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated Qualified Social Worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting ...
£ 32251 - 43744 Per yearFull timePermanentTadworth, Surrey, England
Social Worker Opportunity (Applications from Newly Qualified Social Workers are welcome / AYSE available) Full Time: 37.5 Hours per...