Health Care Assistant
- £ 10 - 11.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 13 Jun 2019
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are currently seeking Health Care Assistants to provide essential care and
support to our Service Users with complex health needs. We have many packages of care across Dorset.
Shift patterns and times vary from Service User to Service User. This is something that will be discussed upon applying for this role.
Hourly rate is between £10-£11.50 and double time on bank holidays.
Care experience is valuable, a positive and active attitude is the most important requirement for this role. Theory and practical training will be provided to ensure you have the correct skills to support our Service Users. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and experience exciting things.
Benefits of working for Sugarman Health & Wellbeing:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Great rates of pay including double time at Bank Holiday's
- Opportunity to learn new skills and experience new things
- Up skilled in all clinical needs
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly rota
- Opportunities for career progression
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Moving and Handling
- Personal Care
- Administering medication
- Following a detailed person centred care plan
- Respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
- Who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- Who will respect his beliefs and values and instil a team approach
To apply for this Health Care Assistant role you will need:
- A positive and motivating attitude
- The enthusiasm to learn and experience new things
- To be willing to embrace the goals they want to achieve
- To carry out person-centred care
- The right to live and work in the UK
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer