Domiciliary Care Manager – Huddersfield - £25K
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 0 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 May 2019
- 13 Jun 2019
Domiciliary Care Manager Huddersfield - £25K
Are you passionate about quality care? Do you want to drive high standards of care to people living in their own home? If so, then Tom at Amber Mace would love to hear from you!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Domiciliary Care Manager, to work alongside the Registered Manager in the running of the day-to-day care delivery for a fantastic homecare provider, who provide outstanding care to vulnerable individuals living in their own homes within the Kirklees area.
My client is a well-established and ever-expanding care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Oversee a large staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Training and monitoring of staff members
• Conduct initial assessments and reviews of care
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
You will have:
• You will have experience of management including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with our Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally. Also key will be your skills interpreting key service and financial data in order to drive continuous improvement.
• You will share the company's core values
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Amber Mace on Apply, or email an up to date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000 - 70000 Per yearFull time...PermanentExeter, Devon, England
CONSULTANT - INTERIM - SENIOR LEVEL -RESIDENTIAL & NURSING HOME PROVIDER- SOUTH WEST - Commissioning,Service Design, CQC CONSUL...
£ 38000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
Management Opportunities in Cornwall -Residential & Nursing Home We are working with a Quality Provider who is looking for both...
£ 38000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentExeter, Devon, England
INTERESTED ? MANAGER UPTO £ 45-50 K FOR SMALL - 30 BEDS- PERFECTLY FORMED ELDERLY / DEMENTIA NURSING HOME Small Perfectly Formed Nu...
$ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
GLOUCESTER RESIDENTIAL MANAGER -RM £40 k- -SMALL HOME - 28 Beds - NVQ 5 OR RN..Similar or working Towards-Residential Home - GLOUCE...
£ 38000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
We are working with a Quality Provider who is looking for both Residential and Nursing Home Mangers across Cornwall . This a Qualit...
£ 40000 - 65000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
CLINICAL LEAD & REG' MANAGERS £40k plus POSTS IN DEVON ,CORNWALL,SOMERSET,GLOUCESTERSHIRE.. Do you fancy a move to the West Cou...