Childrens Home Manager
Kentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 40 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
Up to £40,000 per annum (DOE)
Purosearch are on the hunt for an experienced Children's Home Manager to join a children's home. My client is continually growing and this would be an exciting time to join the company at this exciting time of growth.
I am looking for a Children's Home Manager for an established home in Sittingbourne, a town in Kent, which iscommutable from South East London, and many areas of Kent! The home has 4 bedrooms, caring for children aged 13-18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
This is a great opportunity for the Children's Home Manager to be part of the journey to get the home back compliant with Ofsted, make decisions on the placements of children into the home, and create an ethos to your liking. You will be supported and mentored along the way.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:-
• This role would suit a strong Registered Manager with troubleshooting experience.
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills and have an excellent understanding of Ofsted regulations for Children's Homes.
• Ideally - To have completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of upto £40,000 per annum, depending on experienced.
• Training, Development and career progression
• To work for a client who has a positive and optimistic ethos.
To apply please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
This job was posted to Home manager in Kentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirkenhead, Merseyside, England
Home Manager | Elderly Care home | New refurbishment Birkenhead, Cheshire Salary: £50k per annum ...
$ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
GLOUCESTER RESIDENTIAL MANAGER -RM £40 k- -SMALL HOME - 28 Beds - NVQ 5 OR RN..Similar or working Towards-Residential Home - GLOUCE...