Healthcare Assistant- Hertfordshire
- £ 8.50 - 15.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
For a role based in Hertfordshire, a band 2 healthcare assistant is required to work for our private hospital, care and nursing homes on a part-time basis.
These positions, are based in a busy, fast-paced environments and will include the following:
* Working as a part of a team as well as lone working
* Personal care/ Feeding/ helping patients with mobility/ ensuring patients needs are met
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.