Care Home Manager (LD) – Wakefield - £30k
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 0 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 May 2019
- 5 Jun 2019
Care Home Manager (LD) Wakefield - £30k
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Home Manager near Wakefield in West Yorkshire. My client, a well-renowned care company, is seeking an experienced and seasoned Home Manager to join the team at their excellent care home which caters for individuals with learning disabilities.
As Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring it operates with utmost efficiency whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality and care.
Your key responsibilities as the Home Manager will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, strategy, planning and marketing. A sound knowledge of CQC requirements and legislation is imperative and mentoring and training skills will also be ideal for this role.
Your duties as Home Manager will include:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team, ensuring that the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected
• To work in accordance with the company's vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Home Management experience ESSENTIAL
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Level 5 NVQ Health and Social Care qualification
In return, my client is offering a salary of circa £30,000 and an excellent benefits package.
To apply, please contact Tom at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Residential Care Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – West Yorkshire Commutable from Huddersfield, Cleckheaton, Dewsbury, Halif...
£ 0 - 10 Per hourFull timePermanentYork, North Yorkshire, England
Residential Scheme Manager York - £10 p/h (30 hours)Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Residential Scheme Mana...