Deputy Care Manager - £25-28k – Malvern
- £ 0 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 May 2019
- 5 Jun 2019
Deputy Care Manager - £25-28k - Malvern
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a small care home near Malvern. This is an excellent home that provides residential care for elderly people, some of whom may be living with dementia, a physical disability, or a sensory impairment.
As Deputy Home Manager, you will oversee the general day-to-day running of the home in the Home Manager's absence. You will be a strong authoritative presence in the home when the Manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level.
• Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of residential care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a similar environment.
In return, my client will offer a salary in the region of £25- £28k and an excellent benefits package.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Claire at Amber Mace on Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentDroitwich, Worcestershire, England
Job Title: Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Location: Droitwich Spa, WorcestershireSalary: £31,200 per annum (£16.00 ...
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Residential Home Manager - up to £35k - Weston-super-MareAmber Mace is currently recruiting for a Residential Home Manager to work ...