Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 8.50 - 8.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 May 2019
- 31 May 2019
We are exclusively seeking passionate care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers.
About the role:
Our client in Marston Moretaine, Bedford is seeking full time care assistants for their 40 bedded nursing home. The home specialises in elderly and dementia care with the most current CQC report is GOOD in all areas.
Care Assistant vacancy details:
Rate - £8.50 per hour
Contracts - full-time only
Shifts - day and night shifts available
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal care assistant will have a positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is essential. You must either live in Marston Moretaine or have a driving license and vehicle to be considered for this role, as there are not sustainable public transport links.
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222
This job was posted to Care assistant in Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 10 - 10 Per hourFull time...PermanentWare, Hertfordshire, England
Care Team Leader Days and Nights - Elderly Residential and Dementia Home Beautiful, Elderly Residential and Dementia Home &n...