Theatre Support Worker
Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 May 2019
- 2 Jun 2019
Spire Harpenden Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from London and its northern counties - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. As the largest employer in Harpenden, the hospital prides itself in offering excellence in clinical quality, customer service and cleanliness. We have 5 state of the art Theatres and modern Surgical and Day Care Wards covering all major surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, plastics and medical patients amongst others.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the multi-disciplinary team in Theatres by providing an efficient and sensitive supporting role
- Be at the forefront of providing exceptional customer service to our valued patients, as you escort them between the wards, departments and theatre suites and deliver their meals
- Handling of equipment, medical records, specimens and line
Who we're looking for:
- You will be an NVQ level 2/3 qualified, Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker with previous experience of working within a theatre environment
- You will need outstanding communication skills, and you will be able to follow instructions precisely
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Sherine Lowers at Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Support worker in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 18,536 - 18,536 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Support Worker - Residential Facilities Adults with Physical Disabilities Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment & Younger Adu...
£ 9.80 - 20.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Windsor, Berkshire, England
Rate: £9.80 - £20.00 per hour CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CARE. -...