Team Manager CWD
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 38 - 38 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 31 Jul 2019
Seeking a Team Manager for a Children with Disabilities Teammust have 2 year plus experience in managing a Childrens with Disabilities Team.
- Providing a service to children, including those in need of protection, children looked after, children subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the court, children subject to private proceedings
- To ensure the provision of a high quality, cost effective and efficient social work service to children and their families
- To ensure that the delivery of the service is within agreed strategic, operational and financial priorities and that it is in accordance with statutory responsibilities, policies and procedures
- To ensure that the key performance targets, as they apply to the team, are met
- To motivate, develop and performance manage a Team of staff capable of meeting its objectives through the process of induction, training, supervision and Team meetings
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.