I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential home Team leader to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in CSE
(Child Sexual Exploitation)
As Team, you will be responsible for acting as a link worker for Carers and children that have suffered from child sexual exploitation. The role of a Team Leader is a key position that brings together the needs of children and young people, the support and management of carers.
* Recording and Documenting
* Care Plans
* Liaising within outside agencies and internal clinical teams
* Transporting the children to school, extra activities, social activates and appointments)
* Helping the children access education
* Household Jobs (Laundry, cooking, cleaning)
* Implementing routine into the children's everyday
* Attending and conducting key work sessions with the children
* Staff supervision
* Working closely with the home manager and deputy
* Ensuring all staff on shift are completing their duties to the highest possible standard
* Must have held a full UK driving license for 2 years or more (our Insurance requirement and safeguarding)
* Must be 21 or over.
* NVQ level 3 in Children and young people (preferred not essential)
* Good verbal and written English
* Good attitude towards children and will to help them
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
£ 9.80 - 20.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Tidworth, Wiltshire, England
Rate: £9.80 - £20.00 per hour CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CARE. -...
£ 9.80 - 20.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Warminster, Wiltshire, England
£9.80 TO £20.00 per hour. * CAR DRIVERS ONLY * TO APPLY YOU MUST BE A DRIVER AND HAVE A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS PAID EXPERIENCE WITHIN ...
£ 9.00 - 12.00 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Dover, Kent, England
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CAR...