I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Service Manager - Learning Disabilities in Hillingdon
Day working - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Our client are a leading provider of high quality supported living services for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and individuals recovering from substance/alcohol misuse and other complex needs.
We are exceptionally proud of our person-centred approach and our obsession with delivering excellence. We have come a long way with over 90 services across the home-counties and London; and we continue to experience rapid growth.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Manager to join our team in Hillingdon.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for delivering Service User centred support through the efficient operation of a number of supported living homes.
- Maximise service user interests by liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the operation, ensuring both service user and staff satisfaction.
- Ensure the maintenance and implementation of a person centred support plan for each Service User.
- You will ensure that your team is motivated and developed to their full potential.
You will have hands on experience in social care, preferably in an organisation that provides supported living in mental health and learning disabilities.
- You must ossess excellent communication skills, be numerate and analytical;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and achieve to tight deadlines;
- You MUST have a valid driving licence and access to a car.
A competitive salary of up to £35k depending on experience
28 days annual leave
Mobile phone and laptop
Please apply now for the vacancy and someone from our recruitment team will get in touch to have an initial discussion with you.
Keywords: Care Manager jobs, Bucks Care jobs, Supported Living Manager Hillingdon, Hillingdon Care Careeers, Careers in Care, Health and Social Care jobs, Apply jobs, care jobs in Hillingdon