I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
General Manager - Business Development (Care Home) Loughborough £45K
Position: Business Development General Manager Residential Home
Salary: £45k + Benefits
Are you an experienced business development manager, currently looking for a new opportunity to work as a General Manager for a forward thinking, highly regarded, and ever-growing care home provider within the East Midlands? If so, call Georgi at Amber Mace now on Applyfor immediate consideration!
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Monday Friday hours
• A salary of up to £45k plus a great company benefits package
• Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
• First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
• Refer a friend scheme
As the General Manager, you will be based within an established, reputable residential care home situated in Loughborough. You will work hand in hand with the registered care manager and oversee the successful running of the service. Your role will oversee all aspects of business development, overseeing staff management, occupancy, marketing and recruitment.
The service is a newly build residential care home offering excellent standards of care for the elderly and those with Dementia. With glowing online testimonials from residents and relatives alike, the service needs somebody who can truly hit the ground running and ensure that the standards of care remain high and residents' needs are the highest priority.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Marketing and promoting the home to maintain and increase the reputation of the brand and home within the area
• Increase occupancy and commercial business targets
• Building and increases links within the community through engagement
• Ensure company policies and procedures
• Maintaining Health and safety and fire safety requirements
• Completing staff supervisions and appraisals in order to deliver the highest standard of person-centred care
• Overseeing key areas within the home; the front of house, catering and housekeeping
General Manager What we would like from you:
Knowledge of the principles in sales and marketing
• Skilled in the recruitment, selection and retention of staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to a structured approach to training and development of staff
Extensive experience in hospitality and marketing
• A caring disposition
• Willing and able to provide an out of hours on call service
If you're up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please call Georgi @ Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV for immediate attention!
$ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
GLOUCESTER RESIDENTIAL MANAGER -RM £40 k- -SMALL HOME - 28 Beds - NVQ 5 OR RN..Similar or working Towards-Residential Home - GLOUCE...