I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Part-Time | £8.23 - £10.00 p/h | 36 Hrs | Days 8am-2pm | Good CQC | Staff Benefits
A private nursing home in the outskirts of Shrewsbury is currently recruiting for a part-time Healthcare Assistant working mornings to join their care and support team.
Details of this Healthcare Assistant/HCA/Carer position and what our client is offering:
• A permanent part-time contract of 18 hours per week
• Shift times 8am-2pm
• Excellent hourly rates of pay in the region of £8.23 to £10.00 depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated good service as part of a friendly and supportive team
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development
• Career progression and support
• Double pay bank holidays
• Paid day off on your birthday
Applicants for this Healthcare Assistant/HCA/Carer position should meet the following criteria:
• Ideally experienced in a caring role
• Have completed NVQ Level 2 or above in Health & Social Care
• A caring and compassionate nature
• Flexible and reliable to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.