Deputy Care Home Manager Portree – Isle of Skye Up to £17.50 per hour General Nursing, Dementia Residential Nursing Home requires Deputy Manager
In Touch Recruitment is currently working on behalf of a leading Care provider to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to take on the role of Deputy Home Manager to support the Home Manager in the running of their well-established Nursing Home close to Portree on the Isle of Skye.
The Home provides nursing and residential care to frail elderly residents within in a homely and caring environment where the care of the residents is paramount. The Home has an excellent reputation within the local and wider community and is therefore looking for a talented Nurse to join their well-established team.
As Deputy Manager within the service you will be responsible for
- Supporting the Home Manager in the complete running of the Home
- Deputising in the Managers absence
- Supervising and developing a multi-disciplinary staff team
- Carrying out medication and administrations audits and supervisions.
- Working closely with outside agencies, social workers and district nursing teams
- Working to and achieving Care Inspectorate regulations and compliances.
The role will be working full time hours cover 3 or 4 12 hour shifts per week, the role will be predominantly clinical with 11 hours supernumerary.
The role is paying a competitive hourly rate of £17.50 per hour and will be working full time hours plus excellent benefits package.
All applicants are required to hold a Registered Nurse qualification and have an active NMC PIN. Supervisory and management experience is essential in this role as is the ability to lead and empower staff.
If you would like more information about this role or would like to apply, please contact Danielle at In Touch Recruitment on Apply
alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Apply