I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Residential Care Manager - Leeds - £35-39k per annum
Home: Medium size: Care home for older adults some of whom are living with dementia
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Care Manager for a medium sized residential service, within a beautiful historical building in Leeds. This excellent care home is currently seeking an ambitious and focused candidate to join their team.
As the Care Manager you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring it operates efficiently whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality and care excellence. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties for the Care Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications for the Care Manager:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in a similar environment
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
My Client is offering a salary of up to £39,000 and an excellent benefits package.
If you would like to apply for the role of Care Manager, please contact Tom at Amber Mace on Applyor email a CV to Apply