I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Residential Home Manager - Salisbury - £31k
Are you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a purpose built, modern, large sized residential home in Salisbury, paying a competitve salary of £15.90ph.
The home provides fantastic levels of care and has a compassionate care team who are trained to support and enhance each resident's quality of life. As Deputy Manager, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly residential setting. The home is owned by a large care home provider, and there is excellent room for progression within the company!
Main Duties for Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Reliability and punctuality
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
£ 42,000 - 42,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBrockenhurst, Hampshire, England
Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager | Small Luxury Care Home | RGN Outstanding CQC Report Award Winning Care Provider - 2018 &nbs...
£ 34000 - 37000 Per yearFull time...PermanentFrome, Somerset, England
LOCALITY MANAGER LEARNING DISABILITY £ 34-37K -SOMERSET COULD ALSO HAVE THE OPTION TO DO PERIPATETIC / ACROSS COUNTY POST if you ar...
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
HEAD NURSE -RGN -RMN- GLOUCESTERSHIRE - GLOUCESTER £ 40K COULD THIS BE THE NEXT STEP FOR YOU MOVING TO A QUALITY TEAM ? OR ARE YOU ...