I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
CHILDREN AND FAMILY COMMUNITY SERVICES RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, States of Guernsey, is currently seeking Newly Qualified and Experienced Support Workers for full-time permanent positions within their Children's Residential Services.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting a caring environment which provides children and young people with a high standard of care, meeting individuak needs and ensuring children and their families are treated with respect and dignity.
You will be based in a Group Home where you will:
* Provide a safe and secure home for young people up until the age of 18.
* You will be responsible for promoting a caring environment which provides children and young people with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
* You will be responsible for ensuring a daily routine in the home is maintained which will include administration and domestic tasks including cooking, cleaning and home maintenance.
* You will encourage and assist Young People to attend appointments, meetings and other commitments in helping to establish routines and develop self-reliance.
* Support Workers will also provide support and guidance for Children and Young People in all aspects of their education, health and wellbeing to ensure they reach their full potential.
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary starting at: £27,284/€30,619
* Income tax 20% of annual salary
* Offers a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to their competitive pay.
* Excellent professional development opportunities
* Interviews By Skype.
NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care/ or Degree in Relevant field
Previous experience working with vulnerable Children and Young People
Clean Driving Licence - B
Excellent English Level
By appointment only
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact kelley Walsh on Applyor e-mail me with an updated CV to Apply
#Support Worker Jobs #Support Worker
£ 24000 - 28300 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Band 4 Senior Support Worker to join the Adult Disabilities Services team on the beautif...
£ 27284 - 31580 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
CHILDREN AND FAMILY COMMUNITY SERVICES RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKERCpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, States of Guernsey,...