I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nursing 2000 are a Tier 1 supplier to NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals throughout the UK. We are looking for competent and experienced Band 2,3 Healthcare assistants to join our locum nursing team for a variety of Hospital based roles in Chertsey.
We have emerged as the leading specialised healthcare recruitment agency of choice for healthcare professionals looking for short or long-term placements.
• Regular ongoing shifts including long day, early and Twilight shifts
• Flexible working pattern to suit you
• Competitive pay rates
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
Nursing 2000 is a specialist medical recruitment agency that believes nursing is not only a science, but an art in delivering only the best quality service to all our clients.
• Provide high quality care to patients
• Respond to clinical emergencies
• Accuracy when recording and monitoring vital signs and when to escalate in the event of clinical deterioration
• A key team player who liaises with team members at all levels to promote teamwork and achieve unit objectives.
• Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
• 6 months current clinical experience in NHS Hospitals
• Proficient with all aspects of general care
• Ability to adapt to different hospital environments
• Work independently and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Reliable and self-motivated
• Able to deal with conflict
Ref: Hospital work in Chertsey
£ 17284 - 17284 Per yearFull timePermanentCaterham, Surrey, England
Employment Plus are looking for experienced Support Workers to work with our client, a provider of nurse led independent living Ser...