I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
NIGHT CARE MANAGER
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £11.25 per/hour
Hours: 42 hours per week
Are you a care professional looking to further their career in the health care sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Night Care Manager to work within a modern, medium sized residential home in Stockport, Gr. Manchester paying an hourly rate of £11.25!
The home provides fantastic levels of care and has a compassionate care team who are trained to support and enhance each resident's quality of life. As Care Manager, you will play a key role in the running of the home, as leader of the care home throughout the night. You will be a committed individual who ideally has recent experience of working in an elderly residential setting. The home is owned by a large care home provider, and there is excellent room for progression within the company!
Main Duties for Night Care Manager:
• Liaising with other care professionals to ensure the care needs of our residents are met at all times.
• Responsible for the running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Being an active and encouraging senior member of the team, responsible for running team meetings, ensuring good communication and leading the induction and training of newly appointed care assistants.
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• NVQ Level 3
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Justine at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Justine Apply