I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered General Nurse Position
A great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse to join a team at a Care Home that is based in Belfast.
The home provides a high standard of residential and nursing care for elderly people and young adults that are living with Dementia.
This is a full or part time role and the successful nurse will receive a competitive salary of £16.00 per hour dependent on experience.
As a Registered General Nurse you will need to:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
To be considered for this role you will need to be Registered General Nurse
Reference ID: 2108
If you believe you have the right experience for this opportunity then please call Katie Parker on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org