I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Appoint Group are currently recruiting for Full-Time Health Care Assistants to join a truly stunning & Award Winning Nursing Home in Swords, Dublin.
Offering Flexible Shits , up to €12 Per Hour , Fantastic & Ongoing Career Development and a whole host of other Benefits!
The team are committed to providing an excellent client-centred approach , using informed choices and preferences tailored to each Resident's needs, while assisting each Resident's to start a new chapter in their lives.
The team promote a culture of privacy, dignity and respect for all of their Residents. They ensure that all staff respect the rights of all Residents to express their beliefs, choices and preferences regarding any aspect of our service.
Person Specification: Qualifications and Experience
* Can demonstrate knowledge related to:
* Experience of Working with Older People.
* FETAC level 5 or agreement to undertake within 2 years.
* Evidence of Continuing Training and Development in the last two years.
* To carry out assigned and delegated tasks for residents direct care and all activities of daily living under the supervision of a registered nurse.
* Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting residents as required with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing and all other aspects of daily living.
* Maintain the comfort, privacy and dignity of residents in all care activities.
* Pay particular attention to assisting residents who have sensory deficits, reduced mobility, dementia, behaviours that challenge or physical difficulties, making the best use of aids and fellow team members.
* Closely monitor vulnerable residents, residents at risk of falls or elopement and report any concerns to the nurse on duty.
* Assist in the promotion of continence.
* Assist in the delivery of end of life care for residents.
* Assist residents with hobbies and leisure activities according to their needs.
* Carry out regular checks on residents at intervals determined by the nurse on duty.
* Maintain the confidentiality of all information related to the care of residents and their relatives
* Respect and promote the rights, beliefs and values of the residents
* Assist residents with the following activities of living as directed by the registered nurse on duty:
* Personal hygiene. Dressing and undressing. Eating and drinking. Toileting. Communication. Recreational activities. Promoting privacy/dignity.
Call Lacey on Applyor click 'Apply' now for more information! Interview slots available immediately.