Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. Try something new and positive that’s not your typical 9-5 but offers great rewards in return
Care Support Worker (East Bridgford, (NG13 8PJ) Nottinghamshire) - No experience required, Full training provided with excellent career development opportunities
Up to £8.70 per hour & enhancements for extra shifts (dependent on experience & qualifications) plus exceptional benefits *
Full Time, Part time and Bank role (40, 36 or 24-hour vacancies)-12 hour shift system (7.45am-8pm, 7.45pm -8 am)
Permanent, days only & night only shifts available
Situated in East Bridgford, (NG13 8PJ) Nottinghamshire, the home provides assessment and treatment for up to 14 men living with autism. The team can support people who have complex needs and behaviours, or who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
Cedar Vale is an Independent Hospital for men living with autism
As part of our vibrant culture, you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
In this role you’ll:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
- Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard patients
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- A full driving licence is desirable due to location but not essential
In return we’ll offer you:
- Opportunity for overtime
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Free meals on duty.
- DBS paid
- Free Parking
- Free uniform
- Regular coaching and support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.