Are you an experienced Social Worker seeking a new challenge where you can make a positive difference?
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a confident, compassionate & committed Social Worker.
It’s an excellent opportunity to progress your career as a valued member of a supportive team.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our clients – it's a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Work in partnership with patients, their families and other stakeholders to assist with the recovery process
• Forge links and maintain contact with other statutory agencies
• Lead on the social care needs of patients
• Ensure that patients and their families/carers are aware of their legal rights
• Take an active role in safeguarding within the multidisciplinary team
• Provide written reports to the multidisciplinary team and other professionals
• A HCPC Registered Social Worker with a relevant Social Work qualification
• Experienced in working within a mental health setting, or passionate about working in this field
• Knowledgeable of safeguarding, health & safety, data protection, confidentiality issues & equality & diversity
• An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Skilled in report writing with excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Salary: £26,565 to 35,577 (dependent on experience)
• Strong career progression opportunities, including into management roles
• Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• Pension scheme
• “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.