I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Children's Home Manager
Upto £36,000 per annum
We are seeking a strong, individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a rewarding and exciting challenge.
Purosearch are looking for an experienced Children's Home Manager to join a well established charity who offer a competitive salary and good company benefits.
I am looking for a Children's Home Manager to run a 6 bedded children's home in Chertsey, the home is for children with physical and neurological disabilities, which require shortbreak and respite care. The Home has achieved a Good by Ofsted. It is located in Chertsey a town in the borough of Surrey, close to the M25 and M3 and would therefore be an easy commute form surrounding areas.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:-
• This role would suit a deputy manager looking to step up or a manager looking for a new challenge.
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills and have an excellent understanding of Ofsted regulations for Children's Homes.
• Ideally - To have completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of upto £36,000 per annum, depending on experienced.
• Training, Development and career progression
• Good company benefits and schemes
To apply please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Clinic Manager - Private Cosmetic / Aesthetic Clinic Up to £40,000 per annum plus commission London Ful...
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentWokingham, Berkshire, England
39 hours per week | £35,000 per annum | Days only | CQC Compliant Home A large, fully CQC compliant elderly care home in the Woking...