I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Children's Home Manager
NEW EBD Home
Upto £40,000 per annum (DOE)
Purosearch is currently seeking an experienced Children's Home Manager to join a new children's home. My client is continually growing and this would be an exciting time to join the company at this exciting time of growth.
I am looking for a Children's Home Manager for a brand new home in South Norwood a district of south east London, located north east of Croydon, and approx 8 miles south-east of Charing Cross so would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas. The home has 3 bedrooms, caring for children aged 13-18 with emotional and behavioural disorders.
This is an great opportunity for the Children's Home Manager to be part of the journey to get the home opened and to be able to recruit your own team and make decisions on the placements of children into the home. You will be supported and mentored along the way.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:-
• This role would suit a deputy manager looking to step up or a manager looking for a new challenge.
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills and have an excellent understanding of Ofsted regulations for Children's Homes.
• Ideally - To have completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of upto £40,000 per annum, depending on experienced.
• Training, Development and career progression
• To work for a client who has a positive and optimistic ethos.
To apply please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply