Social Worker, Duty team, Co. Louth
Dundalk and Drogheda
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 8 Mar 2019
- 5 Sep 2019
Social Worker – Duty and Referrals teams, Co. Louth
On behalf of the Child and Family service, Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a number of Social Workers for long term locum assignment with the duty and referrals service based in boht Dundalk and Drogheda covering Co. Louth.
Thess roles offer immediate interview and flexible start dates.
These will be full time roles and applicants will be required to hold a full drivers licence.
The Social Worker would be required to consider alternative pathways for children and their families such as; meitheal, PPFS and working with partner agencies.
The Social Worker would be required to complete visits, interview and meet children and their families and formulate and assessment based on the information gathered.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Application for registration / recognition of qualifications with CORU required to be considered for a Project Worker role
- Full membership of CORU to be considered for a PQSW role
- Some experience working within children and families service would be preferable, university placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence