I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domiciliary Care Manager- Leeds - £35K
Are you an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager, looking for an exciting new challenge?
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a fantastic, accomplished Domiciliary Care Manager to run the day-to-day delivery of Live-In services to individuals living in their own homes within Leeds and the surrounding area. My client are a successful, nationwide care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
In this role, you will be tasked with working in my client's busy Leeds & Wakefield offices.
The main purpose of the role is to hold responsibility for becoming the Registered Branch Manager of the office and to ensure performance in the areas of hours growth, profitability, people management and retention and Quality.
• Oversee a staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Develop the Outreach care business in the local community
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
• Ensure performance in the areas of hours growth, profitability, people-management and quality.
• To ensure that all care is assessed, planned, allocated, delivered and evaluated in line with procedures.
You will have:
• Significant experience of management, including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with their Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally.
• The successful candidate will have experience of managing a domiciliary service provision within the Health & Social Care Sector.
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lindsay at Amber Mace on Apply, or email an up-to-date CV to Apply
£ 31000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Deputy Residential Home Manager - Salisbury - £31kAre you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sec...
£ 36000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
DEPUTY MANAGER - CHELTENHAM AREA £ 36-38K WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEPUTY MANAGER TO JOIN THIS TEAM WHO IS PASSIONATE AND WANTS TO WORK...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNewquay, Cornwall, England
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER -RM £38 k- -NVQ or RMA Award Or working Towards-Residential Home - CORNWALL Medium size Residential Home Requir...
£ 38000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN CORNWALL ..LOOKING FOR A MOVE TO CORNWALL.. REGISTERED HOME MANAGERS NEEDED Our homes have GOOD CQC Rep...