I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join residential home. The service is around 30 bed Residential Care Home set in a stunning rural Leyland location. Many of the rooms have French doors that open onto the grounds of the home. It has recently been inspected and achieved a CQC GOOD rating
You will be responsible for managing and developing high quality services for all our residents, alongside developing and guiding the staff team. our client are looking for a Registered Managers to instil a culture of care and continuous improvement across the service, actively working with staff, residents and their families, to help shape and develop a centre of excellence for person-centred care.
The candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of care, following CQC guidelines, by ensuring all staff are managed appropriately and the Home runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £32,000-£35,000 per annum plus other benefits.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a similar environment, you will be able to demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating, managing and developing staff.
• You will have a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven management experience within the sector and must be qualified
• Self-motivated, resilient and well-organised, you will be dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the Home.
In return we offer:
• Competitive Salary - depending on experience
• Career development opportunities
• Excellent work environment
• Paid DBS
• Free parking on site
• Fortnightly pay
• 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Comprehensive Induction, training and development via the company Training Academy
• An enhanced DBS certificate is required for this role.
you must hold NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 qualification
Reference ID: 3594
For more information please call Katie Parker on 01216380567 or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org