I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Service Manager at Supported Living service
Salary; up to £28,000
We are seeking a Service Manager for a supported living service in Edinburgh. The service is a community based service providing housing support and care at home for people living with mental health problems. Our client are looking someone dynamic leader to take the service forward. You will have the ability to develop people, manage teams and lead change, have a good understanding and be competent in managing budgets and performance.
The Registered Manager will be operationally responsible for providing high quality, safe, supportive care to the people who use the service as well as supervising and mentoring the staff team. You will have the responsibly of maintaining links with the Care Inspectorate and Edinburgh Council Contracts team as well as the professionals involved with the people who use the service.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Knowledge and Skills
• Extensive knowledge and experience of supporting people
• An SVQ in Health and Social care (or equivalent) or a professional mental health qualification.
• Broad knowledge of Scottish legislation and standards relating to health and social care
• Be registered or willing to be registered with the SSSC or be registered with a professional body such as the NMC
• Previous experience of managing care packages
• Knowledge and expertise in different recovery models
As the role requires working with vulnerable adults, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including references, and a criminal record check via the Disclosure Scotland PVG scheme
About The Company
Our client is a long established company that provides a very high standard of health and social care in services across the UK. We are a unique and growing major healthcare provider with 86% of the business owned by our employees.
The company have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
• Paid annual leave – 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Corporate 4 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
• Nest pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
• Child care vouchers
• Service Incentive Scheme Bonus
• Excellent development and promotion opportunities
• Employee assistance program including face to face counselling
• Retail discounts and vouchers
• Holiday discounts
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
You must hold NVQ/SVQ In management
Reference ID: 3595
For more information please call Kate Parker on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com