I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
AGENCY NURSES REQUIRED * Want to earn between £200 and £300 per shift?
HAMILTON CROSS nurses (RGN/RMN) earning from £650 to £1,250 per week.
* £19.00 - £26.00 per hour (PLUS: Minimised TAX, take home majority of your pay!) *
* Nurses (RGM/RMN) required for Regular Flexible Shift Work - all disciplines *
HAMILTON CROSS requires Registered Nurses (RGM/RMN) from all disciplines and backgrounds for a large number of healthcare institutions the local area.
With roots dating back to the 1980s, HAMILTON CROSS places Nurses into the NHS, Private Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, Nursing Homes and a wide range of other Healthcare Institutions.
At HAMILTON CROSS we know it takes great healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality of care. We offer market-leading tax efficient remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join our team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to a Tax Specialist to maximise your take home pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training
- Required immunization
- HAMILTON CROSS uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
- Start Date: ASAP
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet our compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
Ref: Care Assist35 wymondham