I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
22.5 Hrs | Days | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly nursing home in Burton on Trent currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Assistant with supervisory experience and a passion for high quality care to join their team as Training Facilitator.
The role will involve supporting the team of HCAs and Senior HCAs in their professional development and you will deliver and coordinate training sessions.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this Training Facilitator role:
• Great rates of pay of £9.50 per hour
• A permanent position working 22.5 hours/3 days per week
• Ongoing opportunities to further develop your own skills and knowledge
What our client is looking for in a Training Facilitator:
• Qualified up to NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
• Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role within a care setting
• Proven experience in both elderly and dementia care
• Ideally experienced in staff training, and demonstrate a good understanding of training needs in a Health & Social Care setting
• An Assessor qualification or PTLLS course will be highly beneficial
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details please all Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.