I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to take over a "GOOD" rated home based just outside of Sheffield, previous experience in Home Management is essential.
Our clients offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings. Their philosophy is simple; they want everyone to enjoy life to the full. The successful candidate will never forget that all residents are individuals and to treat them with dignity, privacy and respect while offering freedom of choice and championing independence. The home itself provides skilled care for up to fifty service users, from a homely setting and versatile team of experienced care professionals.
* To take accountability of the day to day running of the home.
* You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
* Promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care
* Meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity, that their rights to privacy are respected and choices are met.
* Checking legal requirements are met along with the high levels expected within our clients requirements
* Qualifications: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or Social Work Qualification
* Experience: At least 2 years' residential home manager experience
* Compliance: Up to date DBS
* Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently, Driving license is not essential.
* Hours: 40 hours p/w.
What to expect:
* Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
* 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
* Online discounted vouchers for several companies
* Opportunity for progression within the company
* On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Multi Site Home Manager – Learning Disabilities / Autism / Complex Care – Nottinghamshire. Commutable from Grantham, Sleaford, Linc...
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Residential Care Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – Kirklees, West Yorkshire Commutable from Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield...