I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join a rapidly expanding Independent Fostering Agency.
Our client is a young and dynamic Fostering Agency that has grown rapidly over the years and they work hard to achieve positive and sustainable changes in children's lives and support their foster families to a very high standard. The successful applicant needs to have a passion for children and young people, excellent organisational skills, able to meet deadlines, excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately. You will be covering the Kent Area and will be expected to be able to commute independently to the main Dartford office.
* The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children across Cambridgeshire, hence willingness to travel and use of a car is essential.
* Supervision of pool of foster carers
* Form F assessments and panel presentation
* Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
* Participation in all aspects of the organisation including supporting training for foster carers
* Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
* Qualifications: Recognised Social Work qualification
* Experience: At least 1 years Children's Social Work experience as well as previous experience working within a Fostering environment
* Compliance: Up to date DBS and HCPC Registration
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
£ 30 - 32 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
Children's Social Worker, various teams. Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced social worker or senior social work...