I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domiciliary Care Manager | £30k | Learning Disabilities
•£30k salary plus benefits
• 36 Days annual leave inc. bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
• Generous pension contributions
• Private medical care
Are you passionate about quality care? Do you want to drive high standards of care to people living in their own home? If so, then Charlotte at Amber Mace would love to hear from you!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Registered Manager to run the day-to-day care delivery for a fantastic homecare provider, who provide outstanding care to vulnerable individuals living in their own homes within RCT and the surrounding area.
My client is a well-established and ever-expanding care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Oversee a large staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Training and monitoring of staff members
• Conduct initial assessments and reviews of care
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
You will have:
• You will have experience of management including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with our Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally. Also key will be your skills interpreting key service and financial data in order to drive continuous improvement.
• You will share the company's core values
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187, or email an up to date CV to email@example.com.
£ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Looking For A New Management £ 50 -60 k - Post in the Cotswolds ....Gloucestershire ...North Bristol ..Forest of Dean ? We have a n...
£ 34000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
SOMERSET LOCALITY MANAGER LEARNING DISABILITY £ 34-37K -SOMERSET - FOR SPECIALIST LEARNING DISABILITY Service with Quality Provider...