I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nursing Home Manager (Non-Nurse Considered)
£50,000 - £55,000
On behalf of a well-respected, person centred organisation I am looking for an excellent Nursing Home Manager to manage a brilliant, well established Nursing Home in the Feltham area.
This nursing home needs a manager with nursing home management experience. This nursing home is purpose built, well equipped with up-to-date decor and modern facilities.
Nursing Home Manager Role:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
• Nursing Home Management experience.
• Nurse Qualified beneficial but not necessary.
• A relevant care management qualification.
• Smartly presented.
• Organised and able to manage others.
• Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Nursing Home Manager position, then you will need to email your CV to Apply or call Applyand ask for Robyn.
Key Words: Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Residential Home Manager, Registered Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron Manager. The ideal person will be a qualified nurse (RMN or RGN) also although non nurse applicants who have experience of managing a nursing service may be considered.
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Deputy Residential Home Manager Reading £35k- 40k!Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work wit...
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaslemere, Surrey, England
Registered Care Manager, Christian Residential Home, Haslemere, £35kINTRO:This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Regist...