I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Children's Home Manager
NEW EBD Service
Circa £35,000 per annum
Purosearch is currently seeking an exceptional Registered Children's Home Manager to demonstrate your skills, talent and kindness.
My client is looking for an experienced Registered Children's Home Manager for a brand new children's home in the town of Sutton Coldfield. This 4 bed home will provide a nurturing environment, caring for children with emotional and behavioural disorders. The home is undergoing refurbishment and has a beautiful garden area and close links to local education providers. The home is located close to the M6 & M42 and would be easily accessible from surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for the Registered Children's Home Manager to be part of the journey to get the home prepared and opened, have autonomy to recruit your own team and make decisions on the placements of children into the home.
Job Requirements for the Registered Children's Home Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The Suitable candidate for the Registered Children's Home Manager will have:-
• This role would suit a manager with experience gained within a children's residential service
• The Registered Children's Home Manager must possess NVQ/ QCF Health and Social Care level 3 working with children and young people.
• To have completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 4/5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of Circa £35K + bonus, negotiable depending upon experience
• Training, Development and career progression
• To work for a client who has a positive, supportive and optimistic ethos.
To apply please contact Katherine at Purosearch on Applyor click apply to send a copy of your up to date CV.
£ 35000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
General Manager (Residential Home) - Leicester £45KPosition: General Manager - Residential Home Location: LeicesterSalary: Up to £4...
£ 0 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentStourbridge, West Midlands, England
Peripatetic Care Manager - From £35k PLUS! - StourbridgeClaire at Amber Mace has an exciting new role to help manage elderly reside...