I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Children's Home Deputy Manager
£28,000 per annum
Purosearch is currently seeking an exceptional Children's Home Deputy Manager to demonstrate your skills, talent and kindness, my client is an established, local, residential children's home provider.
My client is looking for a Children's Home Deputy Manager for a new home in the historic town of Reading. The home has 3 bedrooms, caring for children with challenging behaviours and providing therapeutic care - the home has a range of animals such as alpacas and chickens for starters to really drive the therapeutic care home. The home located close to the M4 and would be easily accessible from surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the Manager to provide a nurturing, safe environment for children and young people aged up to 18. They are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and passionate individual work with the manager to run this fantastic new home.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Deputy Manager Role:
• To work alongside the manager to run the home
• Carry out management tasks in the home in the RM's absence
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager Role will have:-
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care in Children and Young People
• 2 years experience working in a residential children's home.
• Ideally, experience working with children with extreme challenging behaviours
For your commitment and hard work you will reward with:-
• A competitive salary of £28,000 per annum
• Pension scheme, company benefits and vouchers.
• Training and Development and career progression
• 2 x 15 hour shifts (7am - 10pm) then 3 days off shift pattern
To apply for the role of Children's Home Deputy Manager please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Deputy Residential Home Manager Reading £35k- 40k!Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work wit...